Rules of the competition entitled “40 years of FILTRON brand”.
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The Organiser of the competition entitled “40 years of FILTRON brand” (hereinafter referred to as the “Competition”) is MANN+HUMMEL FT Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Gostyń (Poland), at ul. Wrocławska 145, 63-800 Gostyń, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, 9th Economic Division under KRS number: 0000674026, NIP: 696-14-13-485 [hereinafter also referred to as the Organiser]. The Organiser can be contacted at its registered office, emailed at email@example.com and telephone: +48 65 572 89 00.
- The competition lasts from 09.2022 to 13.11.2022.
- The competition is aimed at owners [entrepreneurs] and employees of car/motor vehicle workshops/services, wholesalers and car/motor vehicle parts shops who are residents of European countries, excluding Russia and Belarus. The competition is exclusively aimed at adults [hereinafter referred to as Participants].
II. TERMS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION:
- The competition is based on a competitive online game designed by the Organiser. In the game, you have to show reflexes and the ability to recognise and collect the pollutants that should be caught by the cabin filter.
- The game will be available at 40.filtron.eu, and, before you participate, you have to create your Participant account. One Participant may only create one account in order to participate in the game, and violation of the above shall disqualify the Participant concerned. When registering, the Participant shall give a name that will be publicly displayed in the game ranking, and the name may not contain any vulgar or offensive elements, under pain of disqualificationa..
- The Competition is devoid of any elements of randomness and chance in the right to win Prizes, i.e. the Competition is not a game of chance, betting or promotional lottery, the outcome of which depends on chance within the meaning of Art. 2 of the Polish Gambling Act of 19 November 2009. For relevance of the Competition to other than Polish legislation, please refer to the relevant provisions in force in this respect in the respective countries in which the Participants reside.
- The competition takes place during 8 consecutive time periods falling on the following days:
– 19/09/2022 – 25/09/2022
– 26/09/2022 – 02/10/2022
– 03/10/2022 – 09/10/2022
– 10/10/2022 – 16/10/2022
– 17/10/2022 – 23/10/2022
– 24/10/2022 – 30/10/2022
– 31/10/2022 – 06/11/2022
– 07/11/2022 – 13/11/2022
- During each of the 8 periods mentioned above, the Participant will be able to play the game 5 times. Subsequent attempts to play within a given period are impossible. To play again, the Participant will have to do so in the following week of the Competition. Each game lasts 3 minutes, points are awarded and deducted according to the rules detailed in the game itself, while the rankings will always take into account a player’s best score.
- The Organiser reserves the right to verify that the winners of the Competition are entitled to participate in the Competition in accordance with section I.3. of these Rules. For this purpose, each winner of the Prize specified in section III of these Rules will be required to submit, within 3 weeks of the publication of the information on winning of the Prize, a photo taken at his/her workplace and to fill in the data form necessary for shipment of the Prize. Failure to submit the aforementioned photograph or failure to complete the aforementioned form by the deadline specified above shall forfeit the right to the Prize. The Participant may furthermore voluntarily consent to the Organiser’s use of the aforementioned photograph for marketing purposes to the extent set out in Annex 2 to these Rules. Giving the aforementioned consent is not necessary to receive the Prize.
- There will be an additional feature on the competition website to create a photomontage depicting the car and the Participant’s image. For this purpose, the Participant has the right to use only his/her own photographs, to which he/she has copyrights, and the Organiser shall not be liable for any infringement of third parties’ rights resulting from a breach of the aforementioned rule.
- The main prize is a 1982 Mercedes SL 500. The car will be handed over in fully operational condition, with a valid MOT and appropriate insurance. The Organiser is not responsible for any damage or faults that may appear in the car after it has been collected. The main Prize will be awarded to one Participant who achieves 100 best overall rankings in the game in all of the 8 periods described in section II, par. 4. The 100 persons with the best score in the game will be entitled to participate in the knowledge competition prepared by the Organiser, subject to the provisions of par. 4, last sentence. Participants will be notified of the date of the knowledge competition four days in advance by email to the address provided during registration. The winner who has scored the greatest number of points in the knowledge competition will be awarded the above-mentioned main prize. In the event of an equal number of points in the knowledge competition, the Participant with the shortest total answer time for all questions in the knowledge competition will be awarded the main Prize.
- The second level prizes are packages comprising FILTRON T-shirt and vest.
- The second level prizes can be won during the 8 consecutive periods described in Section II, paragraph 4 of the Rules.
- The second level prize in each of the 8 periods listed in clause II. 4. of these Rules will be awarded to 50 Participants who achieve the best results in the Competition Qualifications for the final stage of the competition are over. in a given time period. In the event that more than one Participant obtains the same number of points in the game, the time to achieve the score will determine the award. The participant who achieves his/her score earlier will be qualified with a higher rank. In the event that, after a series of games, individual Participants achieve the same maximum score in the overall ranking, all such individuals will be entitled to enter the knowledge competition mentioned in par. 1 above.
- One Participant can only win a second level prize once. If a Participant has already won a second level prize in one of the 8 periods, his/her results will not be eligible for subsequent weekly rankings [subsequent periods]. However, such a participant may still take part in the game, taking into account the provision of section II. 5. of these Rules, and make attempt to improve his/her overall ranking with a view to obtaining the main Prize.
- Information on the winner will be displayed on the Competition portal and will be sent to the Participant’s email address provided during registration.
- Second level prizes will be shipped at the Organiser’s expense to the address indicated by the Participant. However, prizes can only be shipped within Europe, excluding Russia and Belarus. Prizes will be shipped within one month of the Participant completing the form with address details. The organiser is not responsible for any damage in shipment. If the package is returned because the addressee has not taken it, the prize will be forfeited.
- The second level prizes will be available in different sizes. The participant has the right to choose the size of the prize he or she would like to receive. The Organiser will make every effort to provide the Participant with the chosen prize size, however, if this is not possible, the Organiser reserves the right to provide the prize in another available size. In the event of circumstances beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser also reserves the right to change the colour, features of the prize or replace it with another prize of similar value and quality.
- The main Prize shall be collected in person. The main Prize will be handed over in Warsaw at the date designated by the Organiser no later than 19.12.2022.
- Failure to claim or accept the main Prize or the second prize by the winner of the Competition shall result in the loss of the right to the Prize at the time of refusal.
- The Organiser will pay tax on the prizes in accordance with the Polish regulations binding on it. Therefore, to each of the Prizes subject to tax on prizes, to be settled by the Organiser, an amount corresponding to the value of the aforementioned tax will be added, which will be settled by the Organiser to the relevant authority, and the Participant agrees with that by accepting these Rules. The Organiser is not responsible for any other charges, in particular customs duties or taxes applicable in the winner’s country of tax residence.
- A prerequisite for receiving the Prize [the main Prize or the Prizes of the second level] is to provide the Organiser with one’s PESEL (id) number (applicable to residents of Poland), in order to enable the Organiser to pay tax on the Prize. In the event that a resident of a country other than Poland wins the main Prize, it will be required to present a certificate of residence in a country other than Poland to the Organiser prior to collecting the Prize.
- In order to claim the main Prize it is necessary to present the Organiser with a document proving business or employment in a car/motorcycle workshop/service centre, car/motorcycle parts wholesaler or shop, as well as to allow the Organiser to record the process of handing the Prize and to use the image of the winner in the Organiser’s marketing materials. A template of the aforementioned consent is attached as Annex 1 to these Rules.
- The organiser does not provide for the possibility of paying the winner an equivalent in cash or in kind in exchange for any prize or in the event of the prize being rejected. Participants do not have the right to reserve specific qualities of the prizes.
- The Organiser is not responsible for any defects in the Prizes. The Organiser’s warranty for defects in the Prizes is hereby excluded, unless otherwise provided by mandatory regulations.
- Any complaints regarding the way the Competition is organised can only be made: in writing via the Polish Post (registered letter), courier service or by personal delivery to the Organiser’s registered office address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within the period from the beginning of the Competition until 29.11.2022.
- Complaints should contain the first name, surname and exact address of the Participant as well as the date, place of the event, a precise description and indication of the reason for the complaint and the content of the request.
- The complaint will be considered and a notification of the outcome will be sent by registered post to the address given in the complaint within 14 days of the complaint being received by the Organiser, but no later than 31.12.2022 (the date on the postmark is decisive).
- Once the complaint procedure has been finished, the Participant has the right to pursue unsuccessful claims in court.
- The use of any software designed to modify the game and to gain an unfair advantage in the game will lead to disqualification of the Participant using it.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
- Taking part in the Competition implies the Participant’s agreement to the terms and conditions set out in these Rules.
- Members of the staff or employees of the Organiser, as well as their family members, may not participate in the Competition.
- The Rules of the Competition are also available at the Organiser’s office and on its website 40.filtron.eu
- The Competition Organiser shall not be liable for any possible public law obligations, including tax obligations charged to the Participant themselves and resulting from the receipt by the Participant of the benefit of the Prize, other than those expressly mentioned in these Rules.
- In matters not covered by these Rules, the relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the content of the Rules of the Competition during the duration of the Competition, which, however, will not violate the acquired rights of the Participants. The Organiser will inform Participants of the changes by publishing the new wording of the Rules on its website 7 days in advance.
- The principles of the Competition are governed exclusively by these Rules. All promotional and advertising material is for information purposes only.
- All dates set out in these Rules are subject to the Central European Time zone appropriate to Poland at the relevant time.
- Template of a consent for the use of the Participant’s image captured during the collection of the main Prize.
- The template of the Participant’s voluntary consent for the use of his/her photograph taken in the workshop/shop where he/she works or which he/she owns.
CONSENT TO USE OF WORK AND IMAGE
I hereby grant to MANN+HUMMEL FT Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Gostyń (hereinafter referred to as the Company) a free-of-charge right to use the photographs provided by me to the Company and taken for the purpose of demonstrating my right to obtain a prize in the Competition entitled “40 years of FILTRON brand”, including my image provided in these materials, to the extent of producing and publishing information, marketing and promotional materials of the Company or third parties acting on its behalf. I also declare that I own the copyright in the above material and that I am entitled to grant this consent.
This consent is not limited in time or territory.
CONSENT TO THE USE OF IMAGE
I hereby grant MANN+HUMMEL FT Poland Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k. with its registered office in Gostyń (hereinafter referred to as the Company) a free-of-charge right to use the recordings and photographs made by or commissioned by the Company from the collection of the Prize as part of the Competition entitled “40 years of the FILTRON brand”, including my image provided in these materials to the extent of production and publication and display by the Company or third parties acting on its behalf.
This consent is not limited in time or territory.